This article explains how to get the full version Comfy Photo Recovery (v6.2) for free on your PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Comfy Photo Recovery v6.2 on your computer.
Table of contents
- Comfy Photo Recovery v6.2 System Requirements
- How to Download & Install Comfy Photo Recovery V6.2
- Files required
Comfy Photo Recovery can help you recover digital images. The program recovers not only accidentally deleted photo files, but also images that were lost after formatting the hard drive, memory cards, or USB flash drive. The program’s “Search for partitions” function lets you find and continue recovering digital images from the partition that was deleted.
Comfy Photo Recover is easy to use. The interface has been designed as a step by step wizard, which allows users to complete the necessary parameters to recover. The program walks the user through searching for, recovering and saving deleted images. The photo recovery results are what will give you the most enjoyment.
Comfy Photo Recovery reads only the drive data when it’s running. The program does not save anything to the drive and does not zap your deleted files. To restore lost data, the utility allows you to create a virtual copy (or a virtual partition) of the physical information carrier or logical partition. This function drastically reduces the chances of damaging the data on the corrupted (“hit”) drives.
Comfy Photo Recovery has the following main features:
- RAW files, including digital photos from professional camera cameras, are available for recovery in the following formats.
- Recovers digital images in the following formats: jpe, jpeg, jpg, bmp, psd, gif, ico, psp, wmf, png, tif, tiff
- Recovers images that were deleted from memory cards
- Photos files that were deleted or formatted quickly can be restored.
Comfy Photo Recovery System Requirements
- Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows8.1, Windows 7
Downloading and installing ComfyPhoto Recovery v6.2
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. This may take a few minutes or hours depending on how fast you are downloading the files.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software