This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Futuremark SystemInfo (v5.50.1092) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Futuremark SystemInfo (v5.50.1092) on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Futuremark SystemInfo (v5.50.1092) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Futuremark SystemInfo (v5.50.1092)
- Required files
About the software
UL benchmarks use a component called SystemInfo to identify the hardware in your system. SystemInfo scans your PC and stores information about its hardware configuration as part of your benchmark result on 3dmark.com. All UL benchmarks, including the Steam versions, include our SystemInfo module.
What information does SystemInfo collect?
SystemInfo is limited to querying the system registry for video card driver settings, driver versions, and hardware configuration information. It provides the hardware details shown with your benchmark score. The information provided by SystemInfo also helps us validate your score. For example, the scan includes a list of processes that were running during the scan as a countermeasure against several known hacks. SystemInfo does not scan for installed applications.
Futuremark SystemInfo (v5.50.1092) System Requirements
- Windows 10
How to Download and Install Futuremark SystemInfo (v5.50.1092)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software