This article shows you how to download and install the full version of 3delite Dictaphone v220.127.116.11 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing 3delite Dictaphone v18.104.22.168 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- 3delite Dictaphone v22.214.171.124 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install 3delite Dictaphone v126.96.36.199
- Required files
About the software
Dictaphone is a Windows utility software that lets you record audio. It’s optimized for recording dictations but you can record anything you like that your sound card supports. Other part of the application is the Recordings Manager that lets you manage and edit the recordings.
The main features of 3delite Dictaphone are:
- Record dictations or anything else through the sound card
- Continue, insert and overwrite recording from a specified position (rewind and continue recording function)
- Record to WAV, MP3, WMA, Opus or use any command line audio encoder
- Specify recording title and notes for a dictation
- Automatically store recording date and time for the dictation
- Manage and edit your recordings (MP3 recordings are edited without decoding)
- Full unicode support
3delite Dictaphone v188.8.131.52 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install 3delite Dictaphone v184.108.40.206
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software