This article will show you how to free download and install Agisoft Metashape Pro on your PC. To install Agisoft Metashape professional on your computer, please follow the instructions and download link.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Agisoft Metashape Professional (v1.8.1) System Requirements
- How to Download & Install Agisoft Metashape Professional Version 1.8.1
- Required files
Agisoft Metashape can be used as a stand-alone product to perform photogrammetric processing of digital photos and generate 3D spatial data for use in GIS applications and cultural heritage documentation. It can also be used for visual effects production and indirect measurements of objects of different scales.
Professional edition Features
- Photogrammetric triangulation
- Dense cloud: editing and classification
- Digital elevation model: DSM/DTM generation
- Georeferenced ortomosaic generation
Agisoft HTMLshape Professional v1.8.1 System Requirements
- CPU: 4 – 8 core Intel or AMD processor, 2.0+ GHz
- RAM: 16 – 32 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA or AMD GPU with 700+ CUDA cores / shader processor units (For example: GeForce GTX 1080 or Radeon RX 5700)
Downloading and installing Agisoft Metashape Professional v1.8.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This may take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours depending on how fast you are downloading the files.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe. Install the software