This article will show you how to install Altium Designer (v22.4.2 build 48) on your PC for free. You can download Altium Designer (v22.4.2.Build 48) from the direct link provided below.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Altium Designer (v22.4.2 build 48) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Altium Designer v22.4.2 Build 48
- Required files
More information about the software
From automotive and aerospace to consumer electronics and medical devices, Altium is always there for designers whenever and wherever.
Altium Designer offers a unified design environment, empowering engineers with a single view of every aspect of the PCB design process from schematic, to PCB layout, to design documentation. Engineers can easily access all design tools at once and create high-quality products in a quick, intuitive environment.
Altium Developer (v22.4.2 Build 48). System Requirements
- Windows 10 (64 bit only) and Windows 8.1 (64 bit only) are still supported. Windows 7 SP1 is 64-bit only.
- Intel Core i5 CPU or its equivalent
- 4GB RAM
- 10GB hard disk space (Install + User Files)
- Graphics card (supporting DirectX 10 and better), such GeForce 200 series/Radeon HD5000 Series/Intel HD4600
- Monitors must have a resolution of at least 1680×1050 for widescreen, or 1600×1200 for 4:3.
- Adobe Reader (version XI or later for 3D PDF viewing)
- Up to date Web browser
How to Download and Install Altium Designer (v22.4.2 Build 48)
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending on the speed of your download, it may take several minutes to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software