This article will help you download and install ApowerPDF version 5.4.2.0005 free of charge on a Windows PC. Follow these instructions to install ApowerPDF V5.4.2.0005 on your PC.
Table of contents
- About the software
- ApowerPDF v5.4.2.0005 System Requirements
- How to download and install ApowerPDF v5.4.2.0005
- Required files
As you would expect, this useful PDF editing software also offers a built-in PDF converting feature. It can convert PDF documents into Word, Excel, HTML and images. With its creating PDF function, it can convert MS Office and image files into PDF. It is noteworthy that your files converted will keep the original data and layout.
You can easily fill out PDF forms using different interactive controls. With one click, you can import and export data to fill out multiple PDF form forms. Different interactive forms controls are available to create or fill out PDF forms. One click allows you to export and import data, filling out multiple PDF forms.
ApowerPDF can also be used to read PDFs. This allows you highlight and mark the most important parts of your document. The program supports commenting and pointing out content. You can use the bookmarks function to create bookmarks of pages you are likely to visit again.
The main features of ApowerPDF are:
- Search & Replace
- Change Background
- Extract Pages
- Bates Numbering
ApowerPDF V5.4.2.0005 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How To Download and Install ApowerPDF V5.4.2.0005
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. This may take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours depending on how fast your download speed is.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Start Setup.exe to install the software