This article will show you how to install Ascompsoftware TextR Professional on your PC. Follow the steps and download link to install AscompsoftwareText-R Professional.
Table of contents
- Ascompsoftware text-R Professional (v2.000). System requirements
- How to Install Ascompsoftware Professional Text-R Professional (v2.000).
- Required files
About the software
Text-R: A simple optical text recognition (OCR), for Windows
The problem: PDF files and images from a scanned paper document contain text that cannot be copied or edited. However, manual typing is not possible due to the size of the document and the high time involved.
The solution: Text-R! The software also recognizes text in PDF files and images that immediately convert it into an editable document for any user level. The text can also be saved in an RTF (Word), or editable PDF file. The formatting of the text is almost identical to the original. Therefore, in most cases, there is no need to do any post-processing.
The professional OCR filters, as well the built-in vocabulary, ensure high text recognition accuracy. Rotated documents and texts with skewed content can also be detected.
Ascompsoftware text-R Professional (v2.000). System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, 11.
- Free Hard Disk Space: 700 MB
- 4 GB recommended installed memory
- Processor: Intel Multi-Core Processor / higher
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800×600
How To Download and Install Ascompsoftware text-R Professional (v2.000).
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY, the password for extracting, will always work!
Run Setup.exe and install the software