This article shows you how to download and install the full version of ATLAS.ti v184.108.40.206 for free on PC. For instructions on how to install ATLAS.ti.v220.127.116.11 on your PC, follow the link below.
Table of contents
- About the software
- ATLAS.ti v18.104.22.168 System Requirements
- How to download and install ATLAS.ti version 22.214.171.124
- Required files
ATLAS.ti enables you to find actionable insights via intuitive and automated research tools based on the most recent AI and machine learning algorithms. It is designed to meet all needs: basic analysis tasks through to more complex research projects.
ATLAS.ti facilitates data analysis in various areas, including education, psychology, sociology, health, engineering, IT, social sciences, religious studies, history, law, anthropology, criminology, UX, UI, market research, tourism, economics, medicine, management, policy, ecology and much more.
Import from any source and manage all of your data and files in one software package. Then you can start to discover valuable insights with intelligent automation and make better decisions in hours than days.
You don’t need any prior knowledge to take control of your data analysis. To tag qualitative insights, simply use codes. Auto coding is also available. Team collaboration is key for lightning-fast results.
Allow your data to speak and you will gain a deeper understanding about the meaning of your research findings. ATLAS.ti lets you share your insights with clear visualizations. This makes dull numbers look like eye-opening findings. And it allows you to present your results confidently.
ATLAS.ti’s main features are:
- Always maintain access to all available research tools and analysis features.
- Get regular free software updates regardless of your license type.
- You can use the full power of ATLAS.ti, without having to purchase upgrades or higher versions.
- Purchase one license and you can use it on native Windows apps and Mac apps as well as our Web-version.
- The cloud-based Web version can be accessed from any location and works with all browsers.
- Our light version mobile applications for Android and iOS are also available.
- You will love the easy-to use interface our users love.
- Automated and semi-automated tools for research can help you save time.
- Our ATLAS.ti AI Lab has the best data analysis technology available to help you achieve better results.
- Collaboration is effortless with colleagues from different departments and teams.
- You can invite your members to your project and optimize efficiency.
- Every interaction happens instantly and in real time
- Share multi-user licenses with as many people as you want, with no restrictions on people, seats, or machines.
- Benefit from a seamless experience even in large institutions and organizations: Users can simply bring their own device and start working instantly – without the need for a license server.
- One user logs out and their seat immediately opens for another (concurrent use)
- We are available to assist you 24 hours a day via live chat, free phone and email.
- Access the full power and potential of ATLAS.ti through free webinars every week and training.
- In our ATLAS.ti community and atLAS.ti research hub, you can find useful techniques, videos tutorials, expert tips, and other resources that will help you with your projects.
ATLAS.ti v126.96.36.199 Requirements
- Operating Software: Windows 11 Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Intel-based PC, 2GHz,
- Intel Core or compatible CPUs, Minimum 4GB RAM (8-16GB strongly recommended).
- 1.5 GB of free hard drive
How do I download and install ATLAS.ti version 188.8.131.52
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending upon your download speed, it might take anywhere from a few seconds to a couple of hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software