This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Auburn Sounds Graillon v2.6.0 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Auburn Sounds Graillon v2.6.0 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Auburn Sounds Graillon v2.6.0 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Auburn Sounds Graillon v2.6.0
- Required files
About the software
Graillon is a Vocal Live Changer that brings a world of possibilities right into your DAW, with carefully designed features:
The Pitch-Tracking Modulation, unique to Graillon, changes the type of speakers, generates throat sounds, creates choruses, makes octave sounds, and enriches a voice to make it more masculine.
The Pitch Shifter cleanly transposes a voice up and down and has been optimized for voice.
The Pitch Correction module brings an immediate robotic sound, while the Bitcrusher addition softly add sparkles to the mix.
The main features of Auburn Sounds Graillon are:
- Vocal Live Changer
- Pitch-Tracking Modulation
- Pitch Shifter
- Pitch Correction
Auburn Sounds Graillon v2.6.0 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher and macOS 10.9 or higher (64-bit only).
How to Download and Install Auburn Sounds Graillon v2.6.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software