This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Auslogics Duplicate File Finder v10.0.0.1 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Auslogics Duplicate File Finder v10.0.0.1 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Auslogics Duplicate File Finder v10.0.0.1 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Auslogics Duplicate File Finder v10.0.0.1
- Required files
About the software
The easiest way to sort through images, music, videos and other personal files to remove duplicate copies and free up disk space.
You may have hundreds of photos, videos, music files or documents that you have lost track of. You are running out of disk space on your PC, but sorting through your files seems overwhelming because there are just too many of them.
Duplicate File Finder will help you locate and remove useless file duplicates to free up disk space and better organize your file collections. You will have full control in being able to look through the list of duplicates and decide which copy to keep.
Auslogics software is recognized by leading IT magazines and online resources
The main features of Auslogics Duplicate File Finder are:
- Absolutely FREE
- Smart algorithm
- Gives you full control
- Industry-acknowledged quality
Auslogics Duplicate File Finder v10.0.0.1 System Requirements
- Operating System: Duplicate File Finder is fully compatible with it and with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 11.
How to Download and Install Auslogics Duplicate File Finder v10.0.0.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software