This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Auslogics Windows Slimmer Professional v4.0.2 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Auslogics Windows Slimmer Professional v4.0.2 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Auslogics Windows Slimmer Professional v4.0.2 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Auslogics Windows Slimmer Professional v4.0.2
- Required files
About the software
Windows Slimmer cleans your PC from unneeded components and applications to make your Windows system more compact and efficient.
Even after running regular junk cleanup, your Windows may still have hundreds of unneeded system files, apps and other items that may be weighing down your PC. Things like old System Restore points, Windows Update files, outdated Windows libraries or disabled system components may take up a ton of disk space and reduce performance. Run a checkup with Auslogics Windows Slimmer and give your operating system a proper deep cleanup.
Windows Slimmer gives you an easy way to remove unneeded Windows components, uninstall apps and tweak settings to make your operating system’s footprint on your drive smaller, to reduce the amount of memory and CPU power it uses and to protect your privacy by preventing unnecessary data transmission.
Auslogics Windows Slimmer is a product of Auslogics Labs. Since 2008 the quality of Auslogics products has been recognized by major IT industry players, such as Intel and Microsoft, and highly rated by world-renowned IT experts. Over 10,000,000 users worldwide are currently enjoying the benefits Auslogics software provides for their computers.
The main features of Auslogics Windows Slimmer Professional are:
- Basic Windows Slimmer functionality
- Ultra-fast scanning engine
- One-time maintenance
- Regular maintenance
- Smart Compact OS feature to maximize space
- Notification settings control
- Extended Priority Support
Auslogics Windows Slimmer Professional v4.0.2 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows Slimmer is fully compatible with it and with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 11.
How to Download and Install Auslogics Windows Slimmer Professional v4.0.2
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software