This article shows you how to download and install the full version of CyberLink ColorDirector Ultra for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing CyberLink ColorDirector Ultra on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- CyberLink ColorDirector Ultra (v10.1.2415.0) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install CyberLink ColorDirector Ultra (v10.1.2415.0)
- Required files
About the software
CyberLink ColorDirector Ultra is a necessary tool to create impressive, stories, and evoking responses from your video viewers. ColorDirector provides all the video creators of all skill levels the means to dramatically improve their projects through the use of tools to control color and light.
Features of CyberLink ColorDirector Ultra
- HDR Video : Apply HDR to your videos to add more dynamic range than in your scenes, bring out the detail and highlight the best parts of your footage.
- Split Toning : Split toning is a technique of photography that is now a recent addition (and very effective) for the video editor tool.
CyberLink ColorDirector Ultra (v10.1.2415.0) System Requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7 (64 bit OS only)
- Processor: Intel Core™ i-series or AMD Phenom® II.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM.
- Graphics: 128 MB VGA VRAM.
- Storage: 2 GB available space.
- Additional Notes: Internet connection is required for initial software & file format activation.
How to Download and Install CyberLink ColorDirector Ultra (v10.1.2415.0)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software