This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Dehancer Pro v6.2.0 for OFX for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Dehancer Pro v6.2.0 for OFX on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Dehancer Pro v6.2.0 for OFX System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Dehancer Pro v6.2.0 for OFX
- Required files
About the software
Dehancer is the OFX plugin suite for film-like color grading and film effects in DaVinci Resolve. Dozens of real photographic and motion picture films with truly analogue controls. Film Grain, Bloom and Halation effects to complete the look. Complete native support of ACES pipeline.
Based on 30-years of film shooting and darkroom experience combined with scientific approach, nonlinear image processing, and… a bit of alchemy, of course.
The main features of Dehancer Pro for OFX are:
- 63 photographic and movie films, updated in one click inside the plugin. And there are more to come!
- Full range of current Kodak Vision 3 negative movie films + Eastman Double-X 5222
- Push / Pull simulation: 3 exposure samples and 3 separate profiles for each film – Normal, Underexposed (–2 Ev) and Overexposed (+2 Ev), smoothly adjustable with dedicated control
- Many exotic films and vintage analogue processes: Ambrotype, Prokudin-Gorsky (1906) color separation, instant films etc
- Exposure, Contrast and Analogue Range Limiter tools, based upon printed samples and simulating real analogue media behaviour
- Color Density tool emulates analogue saturation and desaturation
- Expand tool – a simple and effective way to control black and white points independently
- Realistic Film Grain simulation with adjustable size, amount and impact (with separate controls in shadows, midtones and highlights)
- Bloom effect with flexible controls brings misty glow and soft, vintage feel, turning lifeless digital picture into a piece of art
- Halation film emulsion effect, visible as a subtle red glow around bright light sources, specular highlights and contrasting edges
- Defringe tool for simple and easy chromatic aberrations control
- False Color output filter for visual quality control
- Basic set of conversion profiles for movie cameras, including Arri Alexa
- Vignette effect with size, aspect, position and exposure control
- Generate LUT module allows LUT export for DIT on-stage grading
- Complete native support of ACES pipeline
- CMY Color Head – substractive color correction tool with exposure compensation
- Animated Gate Weave and Film Breath effects dynamically bring image to life
Dehancer Pro v6.2.0 for OFX System Requirements
- PC with Nvidia or AMD GPU
- CUDA and OpenCL compatible
- External and multi-GPU are supported
- FullHD video – 4GB minimum / 8GB recommended
- 4K video – 8GB / 12GB
- 6K video – 12GB / 16GB
- 8K video – 16GB / 24GB
- Windows 10 64-bit (genuine licensed installation is required)
- DaVinci Resolve 16 and 17
How to Download and Install Dehancer Pro v6.2.0 for OFX
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software