This article shows you how to download and install the full version of DeleteOnClick v184.108.40.206 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing DeleteOnClick v220.127.116.11 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- DeleteOnClick v18.104.22.168 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install DeleteOnClick v22.214.171.124
- Required files
About the software
DeleteOnClick is a very simple program that lets you securely delete files.
DeleteOnClick is implemented as a Windows Shell Extension and not a stand alone program. See the Using DeleteOnClick section for details.
Securely erasing files, and free disk space, on Solid State Drives (SSD’s) is not possible due to the way SSD drives work internally. If you wish to securely wipe an entire SSD it is recommended that you go to your drive manufacturers web site to download a secure erase utility for your drive.
The main features of DeleteOnClick are:
- Any file can be securely deleted, except files that are being used by other programs.
- Follows the U.S. DOD 5220.22-M secure file deletion standard.
- Completely deletes files in one click.
- Files are renamed to a random filename before being deleted.
- Compatible with Windows 10.
- Files deleted using DeleteOnClick are permanently erased and can never be recovered.
- Renames files before they are deleted so that anyone trying to undelete cannot even see what the file was called.
- Quickly Wipe Free Disk Space: This will wipe all free space on the disk more quickly but is less secure than the Securely Wipe Free Disk Space option below.
- Securely Wipe Free Disk Space: This will securely wipe all free space on the disk.
- Can securely empty recycle bin.
- Wipes all file dates before wiping file.
- Wipes file attributes before wiping file.
DeleteOnClick v126.96.36.199 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install DeleteOnClick v188.8.131.52
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software