This article shows you how to download and install the full version of DIKDIK Video Kit for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing DIKDIK Video Kit on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- DIKDIK Video Kit (v18.104.22.168) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install DIKDIK Video Kit (v22.214.171.124)
- Required files
About the software
The software is an easy video creation, batch video editing and screen recording software for editing video, screen recording, adding watermark and subtitle. It can add video, audio,image, words and subtitle in WYSIWYG, and can set time of appearance, position, size and animated effects for watermark and subtitle to video, and preview at will. It can add watermark and subtitle to videos in batch, splitting and merging video in batch.
1.Support add videos clips,music clips, image clips and color clip.
2.Support multi-audio track editing.
3.Support crop and rotate in the video clips.
4.Support adjust brightness, contrast, hue, saturation and volume.
5.Support subtitle edit.
5.Support 120 fps and 4K video.
DIKDIK Video Kit (v126.96.36.199) System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7,8,10,11(64 bit)
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel/AMD/NVidia graphics card
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 500 MB available space
How to Download and Install DIKDIK Video Kit (v188.8.131.52)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software