This article will show you how to free download and install DocuFreezer version 4.0.2207.5170 on your PC. You can download DocuFreezer version 4.0.2207.5170 from the link below and follow the instructions.
Table of contents
- DocuFreezer v4.0.2207.5170 System Requirements
- How to download DocuFreezer Version 4.0.2207.5170
- Files that are required
About the software
DocuFreezer converts and stores your documents and images in PDF, TXT. JPG, TIFF and PNG formats. The program “freezes” the documents and protects them against future amendments. It will display exactly the same way as the original regardless of the device on which it is displayed.
Converting Adobe PDF, Word, Excel spreadsheet, Outlook email, PowerPoint presentation and HTML page, Photoshop file, XPS, text file or JPEG file to another format is often not a problem. But what if you need to batch convert many files and don’t want to repeat the same operations over and over again? DocuFreezer is a free file converter that can help you save time every day.
DocuFreezer has the following main features:
- The interface is simple and straightforward
- Keep original file contents
- Saving your files to PDF or images
- Conversion of multiple files in one
- Supported input formats include 80+
- Combination, split and merge options for PDF
DocuFreezer v4.0.2207.5170 System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 11 / 10 / 8 / 7 / XP Service Pack 3 (32-bit or 64-bit system) or Microsoft Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2023 / 2023 or newer versions
- Intel Core i3 and AMD Athlon II X2 processors or faster
- 8 GB RAM or greater
- 412 MB free space on the hard drive
- Required software: Microsoft NET Framework 4.0
How do I download and install DocuFreezer version 4.0.2207.5170
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. This may take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Start Setup.exe to install the software