This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Everything v184.108.40.2068 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Everything v220.127.116.118 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Everything v18.104.22.1688 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Everything v22.214.171.1248
- Required files
About the software
Everything is a desktop search utility for Windows that can rapidly find files and folders by name. It is released under a free software license that allows modification and commercial redistribution, requiring only attribution.
“Everything” only indexes file and folder names and generally takes a few seconds to build its database. A fresh install of Windows 10 (about 120,000 files) will take about 1 second to index. 1,000,000 files will take about 1 minute.
The main features of Everything are:
- Small installation file
- Clean and simple user interface
- Quick file indexing
- Quick searching
- Minimal resource usage
- Share files with others easily
- Real-time updating
Everything v126.96.36.1998 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Windows 11.
How to Download and Install Everything v188.8.131.528
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software