This article will guide you through how to download the full version EViews Enterprise Edition and install it on your own computer. For instructions on how to install EViews Enterprise Edition on your computer, follow the link below.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- EViews v10 Enterprise Edition System Requirements
- How to Install and Download EViews v10 Enterprise Edition
- Files required
About the software
EViews 11 gives academic researchers, corporations and government agencies access to powerful forecasting and modeling tools via an innovative, user-friendly interface.
EViews combines the best of modern software technology and cutting-edge features. The result is a powerful, flexible and object-oriented program that delivers unprecedented power.
Explore the world at EViews to see why it’s the leading Windows-based econometric tool and the choice of many who demand the best.
EViews Enterprise Edition has the following main features:
- Numeric, alphanumeric (string), date series; value labels
- A large library of operators, statistical, mathematical, date, and string functions.
- Language for powerful expression handling and transformation of existing data using operators or functions
- Samples and sample objects make it easier to process subsets.
- Support for complex data formats, including regular, dated, irregular, dated, cross-section, observation identifiers, and dated panel.
- Multi-page workfiles.
- EViews native, disk-based databases provide powerful query features and integration with EViews workfiles.
- Convert data between EViews and various spreadsheet, statistical, and database formats, including (but not limited to): Microsoft Access(r) and Excel(r) files (including .XSLX and .XLSM), Gauss Dataset files, SAS(r) Transport files, SPSS native and portable files, Stata files, Tableau(r), raw formatted ASCII text or binary files, HTML, or ODBC databases and queries (ODBC support is provided only in the Enterprise Edition).
- OLE support is available to link EViews output including tables and graphs to other packages including Microsoft Excel(r), Word(), and Powerpoint (r).
- OLEDB support is available for reading EViews files and databases with OLEDB-aware clients, custom programs or other software.
- Support for FRED(r), Federal Reserve Economic Data, World Bank, NOAA and US Census.
- Global Insight DRIPro & DRIBase Enterprise Edition Support, Haver Analytics (r) DLX (r), FAME and EcoWin, Bloomberg, EIA(r), CEIC(1)(r), Datastream()(r), FactSet and Moody’s Economy.com databases
- EViews Microsoft Excelr(r) add-in lets you link to or import data directly from EViews files and databases within Excel.
- Drag-and-drop data support; drag files into EViews to automate conversions and linking of foreign data into EViews workfile format.
- This tool is powerful and can be used to create new pages for work files using values and dates from existing series.
- Match merge, join append, subset (stack or unstack), resize, type, and reshape workfiles.
- Easy-toâ€“use automatic frequency converter for linking data between pages of different frequency.
- Dynamic updating is possible with match merging and frequency conversion when underlying data changes.
- The auto-updating formula series are automatically recalculated when the underlying statistics change.
- It is easy to convert frequency between pages.
- Tools for random number generation, resampling, and simulation. Random number generation for 18 different distribution functions using three different random number generators.
- Cloud drive access is supported, allowing you open and save files directly to Dropbox or OneDrive, Google Drive, Box, and Box accounts.
- Integrated support for dealing with dates and time-series data (both regular, and irregular).
- Support for regular frequency data (Annuals, Semi-annuals, Quarterlys, Monthlys, Bimonthlys, Fortnightlys, Ten-days, Weeklys, Daily, 5 Day Week, Daily, 7 Day Week).
- Support for high-frequency (intraday) data, allowing for hours, minutes, and seconds frequencies. A number of other frequencies are available, including Multiyear, Bimonthly. Fortnight. Ten-Day, Daily, with an arbitrary range.
EViews v10 Enterprise Edition System Requirements
- Pentium and better
- Windows 10 (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 32bit or 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit and 64bit
- Windows 7 (32bit or 64bit)
- Windows Vista 32bit / 64bit
- Windows Server 2023 (32bit/64bit)*
- Windows Server 2012 (32bit/64bit)*
- Windows Server 2008 (32bit/64bit)*
- .Net 4.0 is required for connectivity to certain external databases and installation of the EViews-Excel add-in.
- Memory: 512 MB
- Disk Space: 400MB available hard drive space for EViews executable and supporting files, full documentation, example files, and full documentation.
How do I download and install EViews v10 Enterprise edition
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Run Setup.exe and install the software