This article explains how to get the full version FoneLab Android Data Recovery completely free for your computer. For help installing FoneLab Android Data Recovery on a computer, follow the steps and download link.
Table of contents
- About the software
- FoneLab Android data recovery (v3.0.62) system requirements
- How to Download FoneLab Android Data Recovery v3.0.62
- Required files
Information about the software
Get your files on Android phone lost? Use this quick, powerful and easy to use Android file recovery. It can retrieve all your Android phone’s deleted contacts, messages and call history. It allows you to recover all your data from Android phones, SD cards, and SIM cards within minutes.
- Data Recovery for Android phones, SD cards and SIM cards.
- You can restore Android photos, music, video and documents, as well as message, call history, and WhatsApp.
- Preview Android data before recovery.
- There are many Android phones to choose from, including Samsung and HTC, LG, Motorola, Sony or Google.
- Android OS 4.0 or higher is supported.
FoneLab android data recovery (v3.0.62) System requirements
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP
- 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or higher
- 1GB RAM or greater
- Free space for 200 MB or more
- Android 8.0 Oreo/7.0/6.0/5.1/5.0/4.4/4.3/4.2/4.1/4.0/2.3
How do I download and install FoneLab Android data recovery (v3.0.62)
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe. Install the software