This article shows you how to download and install the full version of HandBrake for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing HandBrake on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- HandBrake (v1.5.1) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install HandBrake (v1.5.1)
- Required files
About the software
HandBrake is a tool for converting video from nearly any format to a selection of modern, widely supported codecs.
Reasons you’ll love HandBrake:
- Convert video from nearly any format
- Free and Open Source
- Multi-Platform (Windows, Mac and Linux)
HandBrake (v1.5.1) System Requirements
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon X2, or better.
- Free Memory: 256 MB for transcoding standard definition video. 1 GB for transcoding high definition video. …
- Screen Resolution: 1024×768 or better (higher if running in High-DPI Mode, above 96 DPI or 100%)
- System Storage: 50 MB for the HandBrake app.
How to Download and Install HandBrake (v1.5.1)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software