This article will demonstrate how to get the full version iCare Data Recovery Pro v8.4.6 completely free of charge on a personal computer. You can follow the instructions and download link to install iCare Data Recovery Pro v8.4.6 directly on your computer.
Table of contents
- Requirements for iCare Data Recovery Pro v8.4.6
- How to Install iCare Pro v8.4.6
- Required files
iCare Recovery Pro is the Professional Windows Data Recovery Software. It can recover files from deleted, formatted, damaged, corrupted drives, raw or inaccessible drives with just 3 easy steps.
iCare Data Recovery successfully recovered all lost files that were deleted from the recycling bin. It scored 100% for its ability to retrieve files, audio, and video.
The core features of iCare Data Recovery Pro consist of:
- Format Recovery
- Data Recovery on Local & External Drive
- Powerful Data Restore Utility
- Data Recovery from Various Storage Media
- Recover Deleted Files Fast Scanning
- Recover files from Memory Card
iCare Data Recovery Pro v8.4.6 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP; Windows Server
- CPU: 1GHz (32bits, 64bits).
- RAM: 256 MB or more of RAM (1024MB Recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: More than 100M of space
How to Download and Install iCare Data Recovery Pro v8.4.6
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the required files. Depending on the speed of your download, this might take between a few minutes and a few hours.
- Extract the files. Learn how to extract the files. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Start Setup.exe to install the software