This article shows you how to download and install the full version of IThoughts v6.1 for free on PC. For instructions on how to install IThoughts version 6.1 on your computer, follow the link below.
Table of contents
- Requirements of iThoughts v6.1
- How to Download & Install iThoughts v6.1
- Required files
About the software
There are a lot more iThoughts features than you might know. They are actually quite powerful and have been designed over the years specifically for ‘power user’. Many of these features are ‘hidden’ to make the user interface simpler. Here’s a quick overview of my top picks.
You can password protect your maps for privacy. iThoughts encrypts your files (using AES-256). This allows you to store your maps ‘in cloud’ or on a stick and ensures that no hacker can read them – even if the actual file is theirs.
It integrates well with FaceID and TouchID, so that you donâ€™t have each time to enter your password.
IThoughts is characterized by the following:
- 4x Layouts (Horizontal and Vertical)
- 3x Auto Layout (Full, Partial, None)
- 4x Map Styles (full color, wireframe etc)
- 6x Link Styles (Linked, Straight, Curved etc)
- 30x Canvas Options
- Stock Images 90x
- 100 Stock Icons
- 13x Topic Shapes (Rectangle, Oval etc)
- Rich Text Formatting (Markdown)
- Task Attributes (Start, Due, Progress etc)
- Boundaries (Grouping of topics within a branch)
- Relationships (Linking related topics).
- Topic Sorting (Auto, Once, Random etc)
- Topic numbering
- Topic Notes
- Topic Hyperlinks
- Presentation Mode
- Search (lookup text).
- Advanced Filtering
- Focus Mode
- Auto Zoom
- Cloud Syncing (iCloud, OneDrive, Dropbox etc
- Password protected maps that are encrypted
- Outline View
- Custom Background Canvases
- Auto Balanced Maps
- Hand-drawn Effect
- Topic summaries
- Conditional Formatting
- LaTeX Support
iThoughts V6.1 System Requirements
- Operating system: Windows 11 and Windows 10; Windows 8.1 and Windows 7
How To Download and Install IThoughts V6.1
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY is always the password for extracting.
Start Setup.exe to install the software