This article will guide you through how to free-download and install Microsoft Excel 2010 for PC. Follow the instructions below to learn how to install Microsoft Excel 2010 for your computer.
Table of contents
- Microsoft Excel 2010 System Requirements
- How to Download & Install Microsoft Excel 2010
- Required files
About the software
This version includes Office 2010 and is the next major version following v12.0. Minor enhancements and 64-bit support, including the following:
- Multi-threading Recalculation (MTR), is used for commonly used functions
- Improved pivot tables
- Additional options for conditional formatting
- Additional image editing capabilities
- Sparklines are also known as in-cell charts
- Possibility to preview before pasting
- For document-related tasks, Office 2010 Backstage feature
- You can customize the Ribbon
- There are many formulas available, with the most specialized formulas to increase accuracy.
Microsoft Excel 2010 System Requirements
Office 2010 has the minimum system requirements of an Intel Pentium III processor with 500 MHz and 256 MBPC100 SDRAM. Windows XP Professional comes with Service Pack 3. In contrast, Office 2003 specified a 233 MHz processor and 128 MB of RAM.
How to download and install Microsoft Excel 2010
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the “Software Files” folder and open Microsoft Office 2010 Excel x64 64bit or Microsoft Office 2010 Excel x86 32bit (depending on if you have a 32-bit or 64-bit system).
- Run setup.exe, and then install Microsoft Excel 2010.
- Now you have Microsoft Excel 2010 full-featured installed on your computer.
- To install, first download the file. Next, open “IORRT3.5.cmd”. Start the program again.