This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Microsoft Office 2010 for free on PC. Follow these instructions to install Microsoft Office 2010 on your PC.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Microsoft Office 2010 System Requirements
- How to Install and Download Microsoft Office 2010
- Required files
Information about the software
Microsoft Office 2010 (codenamed Office 14), is a Microsoft Office productivity suite that runs on Microsoft Windows. Office 2010 was first released to manufacturing on April 15, 2010 and later made available online and retail on June 15, 2010. It replaces Office 2007 as well as the predecessor to Office 2013. Office 2010 was released in 2007.
Microsoft Office 2010 System Requirements
- Operating system: Windows XPSP3 (excluding x64 versions), Windows Server 2003SP2 (excluding x64ditions), Windows Server 2003SP2 (excluding x64 editions), Windows VistaSP1, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Vista SP1, Windows Vista R2, Windows Server 2008R2, Windows Server 2012
- CPU: 500 MHz (1 GHz for Outlook with Business Contact Manager)
- memory: 1.5 GB (1 GB for Outlook Business Contact Manager).
- Hard disk: 3 Gb of space free (3.5 Gb for Professional, Academic, or Professional Plus)
- Graphics hardware 1024×768 XGA (1024×576 WSVGGA) for Home and Students, Home and Business
- Network: Internet is required to activate product functionality and offer online functionality
- Input device(s), keyboard and mouse
- Operating systems: Windows XPSP3 (excluding x64ditions), Windows Server 2003SP2 and MSXML 6.0(excluding x64ditions), Windows Vista SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Windows Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server2012)
- CPU: 500MHz (1 GHz to Outlook with Business Contact Management)
- Memory: 512 MB
- Harddrive: Free space of 3.5 GB (3.5GB Professional Academic, Professional Plus)
- Graphics hardware DirectX 9.0c graphics process and 64 MB video memory
- Network – Internet access required for product activation.
- Input device(s), Camera, scanner or TWAIN compatible digital camera for certain OneNote Features, Microphone to recognize speech, Touchscreen for specific inking features
Downloading and installing Microsoft Office 2010
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. This may take between a few moments and a few hours depending on your download speed.
- Extract the files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the “Software Files” and mount “14.0.4734.1000_ProfessionalPlus_volume_x86_en-us.iso”. This article will help you to mount files.
- The setup.exe file can be found in the mounted directory. When asked to insert a serial number, open the “KEY” file in notepad and copy-paste one of the keys into the installation wizard. Complete the installation.
- The full version 2010 of Microsoft Office 2010 is now installed on your system.