This article will demonstrate how to free download and install Microsoft Office 2013. For assistance in installing Microsoft Office 2013, follow the instructions and direct download link below.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Microsoft Office 2013 System Requirements
- How to Download & Install Microsoft Office 2013
- Files required
About the software
Microsoft Office 2013 (codename Office 15), a 2013 version of Microsoft Office personal productivity software for Microsoft Windows. It is the successor and upgrade to Microsoft Office 2010. Office 2013 includes extended file format support, touch input support, and a new interface that is based on Microsoft’s design language. This interface layout was also removed from the previous version. Office 2013 dropped support for Windows XP Windows Vista Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2008. This signals a new era for Windows operating system, Windows 8 and 10.
The development of Office 2013 began in 2010 while Microsoft was completing work on Microsoft Office 2010. On May 16, 2011, build 2703.1000 (Milestone 2) was leaked after some screenshots were leaked previously in March 2011.
The most significant changes are:
- Microsoft Word now allows you to insert video and audio online, and allow for the dissemination of documents via the internet.
- Excel offers tools to filter data within a time frame, the possibility to convert Roman numerals from Arabic numbers, as well as the integration of advanced trigonometric function.
- PowerPoint includes new templates and models as well as transition effects.
- Outlook introduced the most noticeable changes, including a new view of scheduled operations
- OneNote has a new splash screen.
Microsoft Office 2013 System Requirements
- Processor running at minimum 1 GHz
- 1 to 2 GB of RAM (depending on architecture, 32 or 64 bits),
- 3 GB of free disk space
- DirectX 10 compatible graphics card
How do I download and install Microsoft Office 2013
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This may take a few minutes or hours depending on how fast you are downloading the files.
- Extract the files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the “Software Files”, then run “setup.exe”. Follow the on-screen instructions for installing Office 2013 by selecting “Install Now”
- Now you have Microsoft Office 2013 full-featured installed on your computer.