This article explains how to get the full version free of charge on your computer. For assistance in installing Microsoft Word 2007, follow the instructions and direct download link below.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Microsoft Word 2007 System Prerequisites
- How to Download and Install Microsoft Word 2007
- Required files
About the software
Microsoft Word 2007 is the 20107 edition of the software and was bundled as an essential software within Office 2007. Microsoft Word 2007 makes it easy to create professional-looking documents. Microsoft Office Fluent will make it easier to write and spend less time formatting documents. Word 2007 templates enable you to integrate with your business processes and back-end system through document controls, XML Data Binding and document controls. Ecma Office Open XML Formats allow for smaller file sizes and better recovery of corrupt or damaged files.
Microsoft Word 2007 System Requirements
- Min Operating System Microsoft Windows Server 2005 or later, Microsoft Windows XP SP2 and later.
- Processor Speed. 500 Hz.
- Min RAM Size. 256 MB.
- Minimum Hard Drive Space 1.5 GB, 2 GB.
How To Download and Install Microsoft Word 2007
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Start Setup.exe to install the software