This article shows you how to download and install the full version of MiTeC Task Manager DeLuxe for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing MiTeC Task Manager DeLuxe on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- MiTeC Task Manager DeLuxe System Requirements
- How to Download and Install MiTeC Task Manager DeLuxe
- Required files
About the software
Task Manager DeLuxe (TMX) is based on MiTeC System Information Component Suite and offers powerful features available in standard Windows Task Manager in lightweight portable package with many more enhancements. It needs no installation and leaves no traces in system so it can be easily used as portable application everywhere.
TMX provides real-time observing of:
- running processes,
- installed services and drivers,
- available network adapters,
- network connections by process,
- network traffic,
- disk and I/O utilization,
- active terminal sessions,
- autostart entries,
- cpu usage, frequency and other advanced stats,
- gpu usage and gpu engines usage,
- memory map and utilization,
- system information
- opened/locked files finder
- machine journal
- user account list
- monitor layout view
- windows available updates
MiTeC Task Manager DeLuxe System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
How to Download and Install MiTeC Task Manager DeLuxe
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software