This article shows you how to download and install the full version of MurGee Auto Mouse Click for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing MurGee Auto Mouse Click on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- MurGee Auto Mouse Click System Requirements
- How to Download and Install MurGee Auto Mouse Click
- Required files
About the software
Automate Mouse clicks with Auto Mouse Click Utility. Define Click Type, X Co-ordinates, Y-Co-ordinate and specify whether to return mouse cursor back to original location and automate mouse clicks. Download and try Auto Mouse Click for free. The Auto Mouse Click Utility allows to group Mouse Clicks (let’s call the group as Mouse Click Script) and Save them in a File for later use. The Mouse Click Script can be loaded to run at a later time. You can also watch a Video for Automating Mouse Clicks at the bottom of this page. The Small video displays all the steps outlined below. You can Register your copy of Auto Mouse Click Software Utility by paying in minimal registration fees, once the Free Trial of the Software Ends.
MurGee Auto Mouse Click System Requirements
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
How to Download and Install MurGee Auto Mouse Click
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software