This article explains how to download the full version Navicat data modeler premium v3.2.9 and install it on a Windows PC. Follow these instructions to help you install Navicat DataModeler Premium version 3.2.9 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Navicat Data Modeler Premium v3.2.9 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Navicat Data Modeler Premium v3.2.9
- Files required
About the software
Navicat data modeler is an efficient and affordable database design tool. It helps you create high-quality conceptual and logical as well as physical data models. It allows you to visually design database structures, perform reverse/forward engineering processes, import models from ODBC data sources, generate complex SQL/DDL, print models to files, and much more.
Simplify the task of creating complex entity relationship models and generate the script SQL with a simple click. Navicat Data Modeler supports many database systems including MySQL, MariaDB and Oracle, SQL Servers, PostgreSQL and SQLite.
Navicat Data Modeler Premium’s main features are:
- Database Objects
- Model Types
- Reverse Engineering
- Comparison and Synchronization
- SQL Code Generation
- Standard Designing Tools
- Navicat Cloud
Navicat Data Modeler Premium v3.2.9 System Requirements
- Operating Software:Microsoft Windows 7/8, Windows 10/11, Server 2012 Server 2020, Server 2023 and Server 2023
Downloading and installing Navicat Data Modeler Premium Version 3.2.9
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY, the password for extracting, will always work!
Run Setup.exe then install the program