This article explains how to get the full version Neevia Document Converter Pro. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Neevia Document Converter Pro v22.214.171.124 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Neevia Document Converter Pro v126.96.36.199 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Neevia document converter Pro v188.8.131.52
- Required files
Companies are in constant need of business content conversions to PDF, PDF/A and IMAGE. This can be seen in the number of requests programmers get from IT professionals and managers in all sectors, from legal to financial and insurance. This realization was made more than a decade ago, and Neevia Technology began developing the software products. We know that PDF is a common format and so we created an application to change how people use e-documents.
Neevia Document Converter Pro is a software product that dynamically converts Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013/2023/2023/365, WordPerfect, HTML, AutoCAD DWG/DWF, EML, MSG, PostScript and many other document types to PDF, PDF/A, PostScript, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, BMP. You can use it in a batch mode through email scanning or directory, or in a direct mode using a COM object and.NET component. Document Converter can be configured for recognition of text (also known as OCR) and supports printing the input files directly on a printer rather than converting them to PDF.
Neevia Document Converter Pro is the only software that can convert 100% of documents with clustering support and multithreaded conversion.
Document Converter Pro can be installed easily by companies in the legal and pharmaceutical industries, as well as those in insurance. Neevia Document Converter Pro’s goal is to assist your company in creating a PDF/Image standard that can easily be integrated into your workflow.
Neevia Document Converter Pro has the following main features:
- Unlimited number possible of conversions
- Multi-threaded conversion;
- Multiple input folders, each with its own configuration;
- Conversion scheduler;
- Convert and monitor files from multiple eMail addresses;
- Get more information about failure and high performance clustering.
- OCR (Optical Character Recognition) is a method of recognizing text.
- Adobe software not necessary
- Support for more than 300 file types
- Convert HTML files to Flash, SSL, Java or SSL;
- Convert MS Word headings and hyperlinks into pdf links/bookmarks
- Convert MS Word fields to PDF form fields
- Font embedding, resolution and compression; multi-language support
- 128/256bit PDF encryption; Encrypt already existing PDF files
- Convert MS Excel hyperlinks/headings in to pdf links/bookmarks
- Convert MS Powerpoint hyperlinks/headings in pdf links/bookmarks
- PDF merge and split functionality;
- Add watermarks and stationery – fully supported by unicode; Stamp existing PDF files
- For quick conversion, COM object and the.NET component are included.
- Run as a Windows service;
- Convert to PDF . PostScript, TIFF, TIFF (including Class F), TMP, BMP, PNG. PCX, JPEG.
Neevia Document Converter Pro v184.108.40.206 System Requirements
- Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows8.1 and Windows 7
- Standard PC; 2GHz or more compatible x86/x64 CPU
- RAM: 2GB RAM is recommended, minimum 1GB
- Hard-disks: 500MB recommended storage, 100MB minimum
- Display: 16-bit display adapter recommended
How do I download and install Neevia Document Converter Pro version 220.127.116.11
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Start Setup.exe to install the software