This article shows you how to download and install the full version of NewBlueFX for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing NewBlueFX on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- NewBlueFX System Requirements
- How to Download and Install NewBlueFX
- Required files
About the software
NewBlue, Inc. provides video editing solutions to consumers, filmmakers, and broadcast professionals worldwide. The company’s NewBlueFX line features a product portfolio with over 280 video editing and audio plugins, while its Titler Live and VPX technologies serve the video cloud and streaming industries.
NewBlueFX System Requirements
- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit) or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2.5 GHz 4-core processor (3 Ghz and 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- RAM: 8 GB RAM minimum (16 GB recommended; 32 GB recommended for 4K)
- Hard drive space: 1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation; Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- Graphics card: Supported NVIDIA®: For hardware rendering (NVEnc), GeForce 9XX series or higher with 4 GB; AMD/ATI®: Radeon with 4 GB and VCE 3.0 or higher (Radeon Pro series with 8 GB for HDR and 32 bit projects) or Intel®: GPU HD Graphics 530 series or higher
- Other: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 (included on application disc)
How to Download and Install NewBlueFX
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software