This article shows you how to download and install the full version of O&O DeskInfo v1.1.1342.249 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing O&O DeskInfo v1.1.1342.249 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- O&O DeskInfo v1.1.1342.249 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install O&O DeskInfo v1.1.1342.249
- Required files
About the software
O&O DeskInfo is a portable app for Windows that displays system information on the desktop after your computer is started. When doing so, the information is displayed in front of the monitor’s background but behind the desktop icons. This allows the information to be visible but not distracting while you’re working.
This information is intended to provide insight into the system and its workload, and to indicate possible bottlenecks. Such information could also be helpful for an IT Help Desk because it can be passed on without searching the system or entering a command. It only needs to be copied to the clipboard and then attached to an email or web form.
With O&O DeskInfo you always have all the relevant system information at a glance, right on your desktop! You can also customize the ad yourself to just see exactly what you are interested in! Whether CPU or memory usage or network information – everything is presented in a compact and understandable way. To increase your security O&O DeskInfo warns when connecting unknown USB devices.
The main features of O&O DeskInfo are:
- Machine: name, primary DNS suffix
- Operating system: version, Build, code name
- User: name, domain
- CPU: model, system type, current utilization
- RAM: size, current availability
- GPU: model, dedicated memory size
- Network adapter: adapter, IPv4 and IPv6 addresses, subnet masks, DNS, DHCP, Gateway, transfer rates transmission/reception
- Drives: local drives, network drives
- Info notification
O&O DeskInfo v1.1.1342.249 System Requirements
- Windows 10 or Windows Server 2023
- No installation is necessary, the portable app
- Internet connection is only needed for accessing the EULA, online help, and checking for updates
- Automatically starts with Windows, if wanted
How to Download and Install O&O DeskInfo v1.1.1342.249
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software