This article shows you how to download and install the full version of ORPALIS PDF OCR v1.1.43 Professional for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing ORPALIS PDF OCR v1.1.43 Professional on your computer.
Table of contents
- ORPALIS PDF OCR (v1.1.43) Professional System Requirements
- How to Download and Install ORPALIS PDF OCR v1.1.43 Professional
- Required files
About the software
ORPALIS PDF OCR provides a simple and efficient way to convert any document in searchable PDF. This is done using exceptional optical character recognition and layout analysis.
ORPALIS PDF OCR Professional Professional’s main features are:
- Faster document to PDF OCR conversion tool of the market.
- High quality optical character recognition, layout analysis.
- A simple, intuitive interface.
- Image files can now be searched.
- Don’t waste your time looking for information within log files.
- High volume documents can be quickly indexed automatically.
- The intuitive interface of the software makes it user-friendly.
- GdPicture.NET SDK is a worldwide bestseller that powers a fast and reliable OCR engine.
- Constructed by industry experts.
ORPALISPDF OCR v1.1.43 System Requirements
- Windows operating system (Vista and higher).
- 1.3GHz processor or better;
- Minimum of 512MB RAM (or higher recommended).
Downloading and installing ORPALIS PDF OCCR v1.1.43 Professional
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on the speed of your download, it could take up to 30 minutes or more.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Run Setup.exe. Install the software