This article shows you how to download and install the full version of PC Info for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing PC Info on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- PC Info System Requirements
- How to Download and Install PC Info
- Required files
About the software
In this build, they added new useful commands such as: DirectX properties, Administrative tools, Wordpad, Driver Verifier Manager, Ease of Access, Local Group Policy Editor, IExpress Wizard, Widows Managements Instrumentation and Check disk. These commands will help you manage your computer faster and easier.
Also, they fixed an issue with captcha when registering account from the PC Info Home program. The older PC Info Home versions are no longer supported. We strongly recommend all PC Info Home customers update to the latest version. You can use the built-in update on Release channel, Advanced Live Installer, or download a regular installer from your applications library.
PC Info System Requirements
- CPU: Intel Pentium /AMD Athlon or better
- RAM: 50 MB
- GPU (Graphics): 64 MB graphics card
- Storage: 70 MB
- Internet connection is required for the license activation
How to Download and Install PC Info
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software