This article shows you how to download and install the full version of PC Timer v16.3 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing PC Timer v16.3 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- PC Timer v16.3 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install PC Timer v16.3
- Required files
About the software
The PC Timer program allows you to create countdown timers that display the remaining time as a colored section of a clock face.
If you need to run several timers simultaneously, you can run the program as many times as you need. You can also change the colors of the timers to distinguish timers from each other.
PC Timer has a special button for full-screen mode. Click the arrow button on the toolbar or press the F11 key, and the timer will expand to the size of the monitor or projector. Use full-screen mode so everyone in the classroom or auditorium can see the time remaining during exams, reports, or tests. Press the F11 button or click on the screen to exit full-screen mode.
The main features of PC Timer are:
- Quick start
- Full-screen mode
- Advance notification
- Running from a portable USB flash drive
- can play your music files
PC Timer v16.3 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
How to Download and Install PC Timer v16.3
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software