This article will demonstrate how to download and install PixPlant v5.0.42 for free on your Windows PC. For help installing PixPlant version 5.0.42 on your PC, please follow the below instructions.
Table of contents
- About the software
- PixPlant (v5.0.42) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install PixPlant (v5.0.42)
- Required files
Traditionally, creating 3D tiles and materials was a labor-intensive task.
PixPlant makes it easy to transform real-world surfaces into seamless PBR tiles in just a few clicks
PixPlant could be a huge time saver for your texturing projects!
PixPlant can make manually tiling textures a tedious task that takes a lot of time and is difficult without it.
PixPlant provides the best automated tiling available.
In seconds, you can create seamless tiles from a photo or set of scanned maps.
PixPlant (v5.0.42) System Requirements
- Windows 10, 8.1 or 7 SP1, 64-bit.
- Direct3D 11 compatible GPU
- Included is a plug-in that works with Adobe Photoshop CC/CS, and other 64 bit hosts.
How to Download and Install PixPlant (v5.0.42)
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the files. Learn how to extract the files. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Start Setup.exe to install the software