This article explains how to get PreviSat.2.3 full version for free on your computer. Follow these instructions and the direct download link to install PreviSat.
Table of Contents
- PreviSat.2.3 System requirements
- How to download and install PreviSat.
- Files required
More information about the software
PreviSat is an observation software that tracks satellites. It is easy to use and shows the position of artificial satellites either in real time or manually. PreviSat can make predictions about their passes, predict MetOp flares and COSMOâ€“SkyMed flares, and calculate ISS transits. PreviSat implements the SGP4 model (revised in 2006) which uses the TLE orbital elements in order to calculate the geocentric position of artificial satellites. PreviSat is able calculate all satellite passes for any location anywhere in the world, and shows satellites both in a globe view and a sky view.
The main features of PreviSat are:
- NORAD SGP4 model (Hoots, Roehrich, 1980; Vallado, 2006)
- Real time / Manual mode
- World map/Sky map
- Visualizations of ISS Live and Wall Command Center
- Topocentric/Equatorial / Terrestrial coordinates
- Satellite Information, Osculating Elements
- Weather for observer location and NASA bases
- Intuitive interface (handling of TLE, selection of location, options for display)
- Predictions of orbital events, MetOp flares, SkyMed flares, ISS transits or passes (very fast calculations).
- Tracking with a Skywatcher mount
- Satellite data Search (all objects referenced in NORAD since 1957).
- Available for Windows/Linux/MacOS X platforms
PreviSat.2.3 System Prerequisites
- Operating Systems:Windows 10 Windows 8.1 Windows 7
Downloading and installing PreviSat.2.3
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. Depending upon your download speed, it may take several minutes to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe then install the program