This article shows how to install QuickSurface 2023 (v5.0.29) on a computer. Follow these instructions and the direct download link to install QuickSurface v5.0.29 onto your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- QuickSurface 2023 v5.0.29 System Requirements
- How to Install QuickSurface v5.0.29
- Required files
More information about the software
QUICKSURFACE allows you to convert 3D scan meshes taken from any 3D scanner into CAD model.
Although 3D scanners have become more accessible and affordable, reverse engineering software has not been developed to convert scan data to an CAD model.
Scan to CAD tool for product design allows you to use low-cost 3D reverse engine solutions.
Create CAD models even from complex organic mesh. Simply click a button to create surface-on-organic forms. No user interaction is required. You still have the ability to edit the models exactly how you want it afterwards.
With Quad Surface tool, reconstruct freeform surfaces for organic 3D mesh data not normally possible with the standard surfacing methods. With snap-to mesh technology and a real-time deviation analyser, you can quickly create shapes that accurately reflect the scan data.
Combine organic and prismatic shapes to create a solid or polysurface. QUICKSURFACE allows you to fully parametrically combine organic and prismatic shapes with history tree.
The main features of QuickSurface 2023 are:
- Import STL, OBJ, or PTX files
- Polygon reduction
- Mesh segmentation
- Space-based manual mesh alignment
- Organic modelling is completely free
- Symmetry based free form modelling
- Snap to Mesh Technology
- Free form modeling with real-time tolerancing
- Modeling based on manipulator (gumball).
- Analysis of the surface quality
- 3D Sketch
- Fit Surface
- Wrap Surfacing
- Automated Surfacing
- Export in IGES and STEP file formats
- Multiple mesh support
- Mesh Editing
- Best fit for you
- Primitive best fit extraction
- Relations between extracted primitives
- Tolerance fitting of primitives like cone, sphere and cylinder.
- Alignment of the Reference Mesh based on Feature
- Best alignment of the reference model mesh and the reconstructed one
- 2D sketching with toleranced control
- 2D sketch offsetting
- 2D Sketch: Constraints & Dimensions
- Surfaces with extruded or revolving edges
- Historical-based parametric modeling
- Linear, circular and mirror patterns
- Trimming. Chamfer. Filleting
- Solids Boolean operations
- Helix tool used for thread reconstruction
- Loft, sweep, and pipe surfaces
- Hybrid modeling between geometrical and organic surfaces.
- Draft Angle analysis
- Mesh splitting is possible with other primitives
- Create watertight mesh to 3D Print
- QSConnect: SOLIDWORKS
QuickSurface2023 Version 5.0.29 System Requirements
- Laptop or PC with Windows 10 64-bit version
- CPU: Intel CPU i5 and higher (or equivalent of another CPU maker)
- RAM: 16GB
- HDD:256 GB
- Graphics card: dedicated graphics card – nVidia or AMD
- Internet: Software and Licenses can be delivered and activated via the Internet.
How To Download and Install QuickSurface v5.0.29
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software