This article explains how to get RiDoc V184.108.40.206 free of charge on your computer. Follow the instructions and download link below to install RiDoc version 220.127.116.11 on your machine.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- RiDoc v18.104.22.168 System requirements
- How to Download and Install RiDoc v22.214.171.124
- Required files
RiDoc is a scanner that scans your documents, reduces their size and improves image quality.
RiDoc can help you improve your scanner’s quality and ease of use.
Different formats are available for documents: PDF, JPEG TIFF, TIFF, DOC. PNG. BMP. You can send scanned documents to the printer directly or email them after scanning.
RiDoc has the following main features:
- Disk space savings up to 80%
- Batch scanning
- Scanning to PDF
- Optic character recognition (OCR).
RiDoc System Requirements
- Windows 10/8 operating system
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 (with SHA-2 code signing support).
- 200 MB of Hard Disk Space Free.
- Installed memory: Minimum 2 GB RAM
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or higher.
How to download and install RiDoc version 126.96.36.199
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Start Setup.exe to install the software