This article will help you download and install Scan2CAD version 10.4.13 for your computer. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Scan2CAD v10.4.13 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Scan2CAD v10.4.13 System requirements
- How to Download and Install scan2CAD v10.4.13
- Files required
More information about the software
Scan2CAD is the most popular CAD conversion program in the world. We have spent the last 20 years improving Scan2CADâ€™s object recognition and OCR.
Scan2CAD’s Automation API allows you to batch convert thousands files with just a few clicks. This saves you countless hours of tedious conversions.
Scan2CAD automate is a Python API that allows you to automate any feature within Scan2CAD. It also allows you to integrate powerful conversion capabilities into your processes.
Scan2CAD features the main are:
- Architectural drawings
- Aerospace drawings
- Electrical plans
- Contour maps
- All common drawing types
- CNC Artwork
- You can pocket it
- All CNC imagery
Scan2CAD version 10.4.13 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- 1 GHz or higher processor with at least two cores
- Minimum of 4GB RAM
- You will need at least 64 GB storage. Additional storage space may also be required for certain features and updates.
- DirectX 12 and later compatible graphics card
Scan2CAD: How to Download and Install v10.4.13
- You can click the download buttons below to finish downloading all the files. This may take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. Learn how to extract the files. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Start Setup.exe and download the software