This article will show you how to install Scapple v1.4.1 on your PC. You can follow the instructions and download Scapple version 1.4.1 directly from this link.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Scapple v1.4.1 Requirements
- How to Download and Install Scapple 1.4.1
- Files required
About the software
Have you ever scribbled down ideas on a piece paper and drawn lines connecting them? Scapple is a virtual sheet of paper that allows you to write on it and draw lines between them. Scapple allows you to create notes anywhere on the internet and connect them with lines, arrows or other symbols.
You can join your thoughts in any way you like. Scapple doesn’t force you to make connections–every note is equal, so it’s up to you which notes have connections and which don’t. You can experiment with how your ideas work together.
To create notes, double-click anywhere on the page. To connect ideas, drag and drop one note onto the next. Scapple is able to move notes around, unlike paper.
The main features of Scapple are:
- Make Connections
- You can take notes wherever you are
- Completely freeform
- Stack notes into columns of related ideas
- Customise the appearance of notes
- You can easily move and arrange your notes
- Full screen mode
- Print or export your ideas
- Drag notes into Scrivener
Scapple 1.4.1 System Requirements
- macOS 10.15+
- Windows 8+ (32-bit or 64-bit)
How do I download and install Scapple v1.4.1
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the files. Learn how to extract the files. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe. Install the software