This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Softany WordToHelp v3.299 for free on PC. Follow the instructions and download link below to install Softany WordToHelp V3.299 on your PC.
Table of contents
- Softany WordToHelp V3.299 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Softany WordToHelp v3.299
- Files that are required
Information about the software
Softany WordToHelp allows you to easily create help documents. Softany WordToHelp can be used to generate a range of help files, including HTML help (.chm), Web-based assistance and PDF. Softany WordToHelp has up to 20 templates for professional help. This allows you to produce professional-looking documents with no knowledge of HTML or page design.
Softany WordToHelp is characterized by the following:
- Uses Word files as source — with the most powerful word processor on the planet, nothing is impossible.
- provides over 20 templates that are professional in design. You can create good-looking help files without having to have any design skills.
- Allows you to import CHM files. You can convert an existing CHM file into a Word document to transfer your work on other help authoring tools to Softany WordToHelp.
- Visual CHM designer – the easiest way to set the properties of your chm files. (e.g. menu, toolbars, navigation, window sizes, default positions, etc.
Softany WordToHelp System Requirements
- Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10/11
How to Download and Install Softany WordToHelp v3.299
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe. Install the software