This article shows you how to download and install the full version of SQL Firebird Maestro for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing SQL Firebird Maestro on your computer.
Table of Contents
- SQL Firebird Maestro System Requirements
- How to Download and Install SQL Firebird Maestro
- Required files
More information about the software
Firebird Maestro – Firebird’s premier tool for database development, management and control. It provides a rich set of GUI tools for anyone who uses Firebird including database developers, DBAs, and data analysts.
Some of the key features are:
- Support for all Firebird versions up to 4.0
- Easy database object administration
- Database Designer
- Firebird security features are easy to access
- Data management tools and data analysis software
- Useful SQL Editor for code folding and multithreading
- Visual Query Builder that supports UNIONS and subqueries
- Data export/import into/from the most commonly used formats
- Database schema refactoring tools
- Editor/Viewer for BLOB.
SQL Firebird Maestro System Requirements
- Pentium PC and higher
- Windows NT4/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10;
- 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended);
- 25 MB of free space on your hard drive
- SVGA-compatible video adapter
- Firebird 1.0/1.5/2.0/2.1/2.5/3.0.
How do I download and install SQL Firebird Maestro
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Start Setup.exe to install the software