This article will demonstrate how to get Starus Excel Recovery full version for free on your computer. For help installing Starus Excel Recovery on your PC, follow the instructions and direct download link below.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Starus Excel Recovery System Prerequisites
- How to Download and Install Starus Excel Recovery
- Required files
About the software
Recover lost and deleted spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel and OpenOffice formats! Starus Excel Recovery offers quick and complete recovery. Users can either undelete documents quickly from the Recycle Bin or do a thorough analysis on the entire device. Comprehensive analysis mode allows for a safe and secure recovery of formatted, partitioned or inaccessible devices. Microsoft Excel XLS/XLSX and OpenOffice ODS spreadsheets can be recovered regardless of the version. Spreadsheets can all be recovered intact with all formulas and scripts.
- Excel files that have been deleted can be restored almost instantly
- Repairs spreadsheets damaged pen drives and disks;
- Step-by-step guidance
- What you see, is what you get: prerecovery preview for all Excel spreadsheet formats
- Works in Windows 8 and older Windows versions
- Supported File Systems: FAT32, FAT32, FAT32, and NTFS.
- Supported storage media: hard disks, SSD drives, memory cards, USB flash memory
Starus Excel Recovery System
- Operating System Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
Downloading and installing Starus Excel Recovery
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending on the speed of your download, this could take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe. Install the software