This article will show you how to install StataCorp StataMP v16.0 on your PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing StataCorp Stata MP v16.0 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- StataCorp StataMP Version 16.0 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install StataCorp Stata MP v16.0
- Required files
Information about the software
Stata/MP lets you analyze data in one-half to two-thirds the time compared with Stata/SE on inexpensive dual-core laptops and in one-quarter to one-half the time on quad-core desktops and laptops. Stata/MP runs even faster on multiprocessor servers. Stata/MP can support up to 64 cores/processors
Speed is often most crucial when performing computationally intense estimation procedures. A few Stata’s methods of estimation, including linear, run nearly flawlessly parallelized. This means that they run twice the speed on two cores. Four times as fast as four cores. Eight times as fast as eight cores. Some estimation commands are more easily parallelized than others. Taken at the median, estimation commands run 1.8 times faster on 2 cores, 2.9 times faster on 4 cores, and 4.1 times faster on 8 cores.
Speed can also be important when managing large datasets. Adding new variables takes nearly 100 percent of the time, while sorting takes just 61 percent.
Some procedures can’t be parallelized. Others are inherently sequential.
Stata/MPâ€™s performance is fully assessed, including command by command statistics. See the Stata/MP Progress Report.
StataCorp StataMP has the following main features:
- Bayesian econometrics
- Notebooks from Jupyter
- Statas that are faster
- Cox Interval-censored
- Multivariate meta-analysis
- Bayesian VAR, DSGE and panel-data modeling
- Treatment-effects lasso
- Panel-data multinomial logit
- Zero-inflated logit
- Trend tests that are nonparametric
- Java integration
- Integration with H2O
- And more
StataCorp Stata MP v16.0 System Requirements
- Operating Systems: Windows 11/Windows 10, Windows 8.1/Windows 7
- You need at least 1 GB of RAM for Stata to run smoothly.
- Stata requires less than 1 GB drive space for installation.
- Stata will run on any Novell or Windows 8/7/Vista/XP network.
How to download and install StataCorp StataMP version 16.0
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Run Setup.exe then install the program