This article will show you how to free download and install Stellar Toolkit For Data Recovery v10.5.0.0 on your PC. For instructions on how to install Stellar Toolkit Data Recovery v10.5.0.0, follow the link below.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery (v10.5.00.0) System Requirements
- How to Download Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery Version 10.5.0.0
- Required files
More information about the software
Advanced data recovery software that can recover data from Mac, Windows and Linux drives.
A virtual machine may experience data loss due to unexpected shutdown, hypervisor malfunction or human error. Stellar data restoration toolkit can mount virtual machine images (VMDK, VDI, VHDX, and VHDX) to recover data.
An OS update problem, hardware problem or software bug can cause a system to crash and not boot. Unless the storage media is restored, all data in a crashed system or unbootable one is lost. Stellar data recovery toolkit can create a bootable recovery USB to allow access to the crashed system and recover the data.
Stellar Data Recovery toolkit is designed for all types of storage drives, including hard drive and solid state drive, USB flash memory, hybrid storage, portable drive, memory card, optical storage, Synology drives etc. It can also retrieve data from BitLocker(r), encrypted drives, once you have entered the Startup key or password.
The toolkit can reconstruct an inaccessible RAID array by using parameters such as disk order, start sector of RAID, stripe/block size, etc., and then scan the RAID volume to recover the data. It can even provide possible values for RAID building, when parameters are unknown. This facilitates data recovery.
The toolkit can also recover data by scanning a virtual machine and mounting the VM images. It can scan the visible partitions or search for the missing ones, and scan them to retrieve the data. The toolkit can recover data from VMDK, VDI, VHD and VHDX images.
Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery features the following:
- Virtual Drives (VMDK/VDI, VHD, and VHDX) are used to retrieve data.
- Restores lost or inaccessible RAID 0, RAID 5, and RAID 6 arrays.
- Data recovery from Synology drives (BTRFS File System).
- Supports NTFS and APFS as well as Ext4 & other file systems.
- Compatible with Windows 11, 10, 8, and 7.
Stellar Toolkit Data Recovery Version 10.5.0.0 System Requirements
- Processor: Intel compatible (x86, x64)
- Minimum 4GB memory (8 GB recommended).
- Hard Disk: 250 MB Installation Files
- Operating System: Windows 11, 8.1, 8 & 7, Windows 7
How do I download and install Stellar Toolkit For Data Recovery v10.5.0.0
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe then install the program