This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Sublime Merge 2 Build 2074 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Sublime Merge 2 Build 2074 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Sublime Merge 2 Build 2074 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Sublime Merge 2 Build 2074
- Required files
About the software
Sublime Merge gives you to tools to breeze through code reviews: Side by Side Diffs, Syntax Highlighting, Character Diffs. You can drag the top or bottom of a hunk to interactively show more context lines.
With a zippy cross-platform GUI toolkit, an unmatched syntax highlighting engine, and a custom high-performance Git reading library, Sublime Merge sets the bar for performance.
With the power of Sublime Text syntax highlighting, you can understand exactly what’s been changed in a commit. With over 40 supported languages out of the box, and automatic loading of installed third-party syntaxes, we’ve got you covered.
The main features of Sublime Merge 2 Build 2074 are:
- Command Palette
- Commit Editing
- Blame and File History
- Submodule Management
- Command-Line Integration
- Git Flow Integration
Sublime Merge 2 Build 2074 System Requirements
- Windows (64-bit platforms only).
- Linux repos
How to Download and Install Sublime Merge 2 Build 2074
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software