This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Systat Software SigmaPlot v126.96.36.199 for free on PC. For instructions on how to install Systat Software SigmaPlot V188.8.131.52 on your PC, follow the link below.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Systat Software SigmaPlot Version 184.108.40.206 System requirements
- How to Download & Install Systat Software SigmaPlot 220.127.116.11
- Required files
SigmaPlot was designed specifically to meet the needs and requirements of professionals researchers and engineers
With the new Graph Properties interface, you can select the property type from the tree to the left and then edit properties to the right. You can immediately see the effects of your changes by moving your cursor away from the panel.
SigmaPlot’s award winning interface makes graph creation easy. You can benefit from ribbon collections of common properties and tabbed selections of graphs, worksheets, and reports, as well as right mouse button support, graph preferences, and right mouse button support. The Graph Toolbar’s simple-to-read icons allow you to select the type of graph you wish to create. The interactive Graph Wizard leads you through every step of graph creation. You will quickly be able to create stunning, high-quality graphs. SigmaPlot provides more options to chart, model and graph technical data than any other graphics package.
Create multiple axes for each graph, multiple graphs per sheet and multiple pages per workbook to help you compare and contrast trends. Use built-in templates to arrange multiple graphs on one page or create your own layouts using SigmaPlot’s WYSIWYG layout and zoom features.
Systat Software SigmaPlot has the following main features:
- Forest Plots
- Kernel density plots
- 10 New Color Schemes
- Dot Density Diagram with Standard and Mean Error Bars
- Legend Improvements
- Legend Title support (no default title) has been added. You can add a title in the legend box by using the legend properties panel
- You can reverse the legend items by using the right click context Menu
- Double click Legend Text or Legend Solid and open Legend Properties
- Reset has been added to legends to reset legend options to default
- Principal Component Analysis, (PCA)
- Analysis of Covariance
- Added P values to multiple comparisons for non-parametric ANOVAs
- Removed the combo box choices for multiple comparison significant levels and tied the significance level of multiple comparisons to the main (omnibus) test
- Added the Akaike Information Criterion To Regression Wizard, Dynamic Fit Wizard reports to the Report Options dialog
- Rerun button for SigmaStat has been added back
- Updated the fit library standard.jfl
- Rearrange Notebook items in a section by dragging
- New SigmaPlot tutorial PDF file
- Line widths starting from a worksheet column
- For vector graphics export, the SVG and SWF file formats were added
- Add Vector PDF export to improve upon the existing Raster PDF
- File import and export support has been added to Versions 13 and 14 in Minitab, Version 9 and SAS, Version 19 and SPSS, and Version 13 of Symphony
Systat Software SigmaPlot V18.104.22.168 System Requirements
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.x, Windows 10; Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- Office 2003 and higher (paste to Powerpoint Slide or Insert Graphs in Word)
- 2 GHz 32bit (x86), or 64bit (x64), Processor
- 2 GB System Memory for 32-bit (x86).
- 4 GB System Memory 64-bit (x64).
- 300 MB of Hard Disk Space Available
- CD-ROM Drive or Internet Connection
- 800×600 SVGA/256 Color Display or better
- Internet Explorer Version 8 (or better)
Downloading and installing Systat Software SigmaPlot 150.0.13
- You can click the download buttons below to finish downloading all the files. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY is always the password for extracting.