This article shows you how to download and install the full version of TeraCopy Pro v3.6 Final for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing TeraCopy Pro v3.6 Final on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- TeraCopy Pro v3.6 Final System Requirements
- How to Download and Install TeraCopy Pro v3.6 Final
- Required files
About the software
In case of a copy error TeraCopy will try to recover. If unable to recover in the worst case scenario it will simply skip the problematic file, not terminating the entire transfer. It can also wait for network or device reconnection.
Unnecessary files can be skipped to reduce the transfer time. During the process, TeraCopy shows detected errors, and allows you to fix the problem by recopying only the problematic files.
TeraCopy can verify files after they have been copied to ensure that they are identical. This is done by comparing hashes of source and target files.
Supported algorithms: CRC32, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-512, Panama, Tiger, RipeMD, Whirlpool and xxHash.
TeraCopy can optionally show a confirmation dialog on every drag and drop operation. It can prevent you from moving folders accidentally from one location to another.
The main features of TeraCopy Pro Final are:
- Be in control
- File verification
- Confirm drag’n’drop
- Faster workflow
- Shell integration
- Export reports Pro
- Edit file lists Pro
- Preserve date timestamps
- Trusted by forensic experts
- Copy locked files
TeraCopy Pro v3.6 Final System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install TeraCopy Pro v3.6 Final
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software