This article will demonstrate how to install Thea for SketchUp v3.5.1201 free on your computer. The following instructions will help you install TheaForSketUp v3.5.1201 onto your computer.
Table of Contents
- Thea For SketchUp V3.5.1201 System Requirements
- How to Install SketchUp v3.5.1201 and Download Thea
- Required files
Thea for SketchUp allows you to run Interactive Rendering either inside Thea window or directly inside the SketchUp view.
Interactive Region Renewal allows you to choose and render a region within SketchUp. This is a great way to get fast feedback for complicated scenery.
With the addition of NVIDIA’s and Intel’s artificial intelligence denoisers, it is also possible to make use of denoising while in Interactive Mode.
SketchUp has the Thea editor fully integrated. This brings all the unique features and advanced capabilities of Thea materials to SketchUp.
SketchUp’s simplicity was reflected in the design and layout of the user interface.
It is very easy to add Thea Models to a scene. Editing them in your viewport is much easier and fun. You can access all proxy materials and modify them with a single click.
Proxy Material Editing allows you to return to the default materials.
Proxy creation is a one-click process of automatically converting fbx, dae, 3ds, and other 3d file formats to Thea Models, ready to be inserted to your scene.
These models can be saved in Thea Content Browser folders, and organized as you like.
The main features of Thea For SketchUp include:
- Spectral Renderer
- Batch Render Tool
- Point lights (Omni, Spotlight, IES)
- Access many ready-to-use high quality assets
- Automatic Exposure
- Stereoscopic rendering
- Out-of-Core Rendering
- SECTION: CUTS
- LIGHT EDITING TOOL
- ADVANCED SHADE CATCHER
- RESUME RENDERING
- Windows 8.1 / 10 /11 64-bit, Intel SSE3 CPU (or compatible)
- Presto GPU Nvidia CUDA graphics card (Compute Capability 3.x /5.x / 6.x /7.x / 8.0 / 8.6 ).
- AMD Graphics Card (Beta support for selected GPUs) with the latest OpenCL and graphics drivers.
- OpenCL rendering does not support render-on the-fly displacement for UV bitmap texture.
- Nvidia OptiX Denoiser Nvidia 5.0min computing capability is required for Nvidia OptiX Denoising Interactive Rendering. Nvidia 3.0 min compute capability card required for Nvidia OptiX denoising in production rendering.
- Intel Open Image Denoiser Intel SSE4.1 CPU (or compatible) required for Intel Open Image Denoiser.
- SketchUp 2023-2023
How To Download and Install SketchUp v3.5.1201
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. Learn how to extract the files. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe and install the software